Nashua Tire Wholesale Tire - My tire rolled off my vehicle after being replaced

Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front fender.My entire front fender had to be replaced.

It was crumpled and not easily repairable. A local repair shop (Barrett's Auto on Lowell Rd in Hudson, NH) got me another left black fender from a junkyard and replaced it. He made it look like it should.

Like it did before.I am unable to comprehend the fact that Nashua Tire was so inept at putting my tire back on that this could actually happen.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Installation or their service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
A full refund, payment for the repairs my jeep needed, reimbursement for my rental
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #924603 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nashua Tire Wholesale Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24 #1217765 Lowell, Massachusetts

As a retired mechanic, I have personally viewed the security video of the work done on this vehicle, and after watching several times, there is NO DOUBT that at least one of the employees working on the Jeep in question was totally inept and careless in the way he treated the customer's vehicle, and ignored normal safety practices....I would agree with the author of this complaint...DO NOT bring your vehicle to Nashua Wholesale Tire....NEVER

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.