Nashua Tire Wholesale Tire - My tire rolled off my vehicle after being replaced
Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front fender.My entire front fender had to be replaced.
It was crumpled and not easily repairable. A local repair shop (Barrett's Auto on Lowell Rd in Hudson, NH) got me another left black fender from a junkyard and replaced it. He made it look like it should.
Like it did before.I am unable to comprehend the fact that Nashua Tire was so inept at putting my tire back on that this could actually happen.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Installation or their service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- A full refund, payment for the repairs my jeep needed, reimbursement for my rental
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- " After having a terrible experience with that *** Dr Nader Armanious I couldn't actually believe that he is a respected doctor. So, I started to check him out. I found a..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Samsung electric stove glass top...explode! Only 2 1/2 years old....Samsung only offer paid for parts..I have to pay repair...never again SAMSUNG SUCKS!..."
- "Bad business practices. Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th...."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."